Friday, February 26, 2010
Read below @ 7:35 PM
And Yi Xin agrees that I am cute and a guaikia :D
HAN YI IS AWESOME~ @ 5:36 AM
Read the title, especially you, Cheryl Yau.
See, I am so awesome -tqtq- and such a guaikia, I shall post homework for 213!!! -clep!!! (get it????)-
- RAFT Newspaper (due on Monday, 1 March)
- WS LG 1 Questions 1-3 (totally optional)
- Chinese SIA 收集/写作档案
- Chinese SIA 阅读报告
- Assignment 3.2 (due on Monday, 1 March)
- Physics Olympiad people: PO Assignment (due on Friday, 5 March)
- Assignment 3 (skit due on Friday, 5 March)
- Integrated Humanities SIA (omg Rachel Ng have you done your research?!?! -frantic-)
- Drama worksheet (due on Friday, 5 March)
- -grinds teeth- Revise for Controle 1 (either on Monday, 1 March or Wednesday, 3 March)
- Freak out for Mind Games during LSC
- Script Com: Get cracking on the Drama Talent Thingum skit!!
~Han Yi the AWESOME
Friday, February 19, 2010
HOMEWORK :O @ 5:14 AM
Okay this week there's like a homework boom :O and notice that most of the stuff are due in week 9? Anyhoo...Language Arts
- Japan Wonders Where its Manners Went Comprehension, questions 1-13
- Be kiasu and start on LA RAFT Newspaper thingum
- Check LMS for LA RAFT
- Revise Math SE+Changing Subject Quiz next week
- Revise Linear Graphs thingy if you are chao confused
- Math Research Programme: Think of more er... stuff is it?
- 听写 No. 101-120
- Chinese SIA (收集/写作)
- Chinese SIA (reading one)
- Worksheet 3.1, questions 1-6
- Revise Science Quiz on 2.1, 3.1 in week 9
- Pretend to be a firefighter like
Mdm Mr Tan
- Science SIA
- Revise Rocks?
- Research on Montserrat/Mount Pinatubo/Mount St Helens/Fujiyama or something (it's sakurijima or something like that, not Fujiyama)
- History Assignment 3 (the skit one :O)
- History Worksheet on Usefulness
GIMath and Science Olympiad
- THINK OF MORE PROBLEMS!!!!!
- IvP Log
I feel like yanking my hair out!!!!!
Han Yi (: Cheryl :D
PS. I become a high D person under stressful conditions, so watch out -scary music-
Thursday, February 11, 2010
SAPUI AH. @ 1:59 AM
As demanded by SAPUI. (i'm forsaking cl sia here >D) ~the arrival of Han Yi~
2. Do your filing before CNY! tsk
1. Read the articles involved in the chinese compre. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, do the Chinese compre, unless you want to, of course
1. Quiz next week
2. SIA to be handed in on week 8
1. Read notes on some volcano (to be exact, Montserrat, which Mdm Chia gave us)
2. Dante's peak!3. Research on Montserrat/Mount St Helens/Mount Pinatubo/Fujiyama
1. Do online mock test -.- I got 30.something/50 -sighs- I tikamed a lot of questions xD
1. Prepare for short performance (document it!) next week
1. Study for quiz next week
1. Assignment 1
1. Solutions! (after creating the problems xD)Innovation Programme (IvP)1. Brainstorm on problems2. Uh.... start sketching? I don't know!!!
1. Design Step
Don't really have much written homework...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR MY DEAR TWO THIRTEENERS (:
SELEMAT TAHUN BAHARU CINA (it's something like that) <3BONNE NOUVELLE ANNEE CHINOISE!! (I think)
xoxo, cheryl and your loveliest NE Rep: Han Yi
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
THIS IS A VERY FREAKED OUT HAN YI SPEAKING @ 5:37 AM
Has anyone else finished watching Dante's Peak yet? I have and it's like so oh-my-god freaky!!!!!!!!! I think I'm going to have nightmares tonight...... o.o And I seriously need to mentally prepare myself when watching again..........
Volcanoes are freaky volcanoes are scary volcanoes are murderous volcanoes are nightmares volcanoes are deathly volcanoes are fatal volcanoes are life-threatening volcanoes are hot volcanoes are lava-ey volcanoes are ash-ey volcanoes are sulphur-ey volcanoes are...
ohmygod if one normal volcano explodes and is already like this, then what about something like Yellowstone or Yosemite?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God, I'm only 13 and 9 months old!!! I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!!!!!!
I'll never go to a natural hot spring ever
!!! never never never never never
I'll never live near a volcano ever
!!! never never never never never
ohmygod what if a volcano just erupts now, maybe we should all have this emergency bag that we can grab!!!!
OHMYGOD IF A VOLCANO ERUPTS NOW WHAT ABOUT MY RABBITS?!?!?!?!?!
SOMEBODY HELP I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS -finally- NOT A HOMEWORK POST @ 5:10 AM
(from the Home Econs website okays)
- Theory lesson to be conducted in Com Lab 3
- Please proceed directly to the Com Lab for your lessons
- Bring along Home Econs textbook, coursework outline and stationery (it was spelled as "stationary" o.o)
Friday, February 5, 2010
@ 7:34 PM
hmph. i think Han Yi is waiting for me to post so she can edit -.- so here goes~
Hi there! Jiachun here adding in for CME and Scenario Writing :D
I'm heeeeere!~!!!!!!! -yodels- though like 2 days late ._.
2. Remember to complete up the mahjong paper thing
1. SE1 (if you have not finished)
2. Qn 13a - 13h of revision booklet
3. Math Quiz next wed!
4. Math Enrichment Proposal
1. Hand in the Shao Nian Wen Zhai thing on Mon
2. CL SIA -.-
1. Science Quiz next week on topics 1.3 & 1.4
1. Geog Quiz next Tuesday on plate tectonics, mountains, volcanoes and earthquakes (aka everything we learned so far and is going to learn on Monday)
*Anyone care to share when you'll did after we (half the class) left for MPP :D
1. Your LSC logo thing -.-
1. Your worksheets if you're bad and have not completed! -ahem-
1. Dramatise the various situations respectively (Group 1-Qn 1 and so on ;))
1. Create problems!
1. Appeal to people for the need of used oil, used crayons and fruit peel! (: (there Jamie :D)
1. Assignment 1
1. Complete story plan
1. Continue brainstorming o.o
1. Dossier 6 Final Task (video which I have completed >:D)
2. MOELC Portal Online (which I have not completed o.o)
That's about it, i guess. (I guess not.) hmph! >D